Thursday, March 11, 2010

Craft Studio News

Ok so I finally started going through my stuff in my room. Some things I realized this morning were that my room is actually a bit smaller than I realized, I have a paper rack that I forgot about, I have more shelving than I realized so I'm actually off to a better start than I first thought! I also managed to purchase a few small items all on clearance, which is always a plus! I purchased a medium sized white and clear storage drawer for $7, three shallow long storage boxes for $2.88 each, two new chairs (finally threw out my old ones that were broken and ripped), and some pink gift boxes that I can use for both gift wrapping and backgrounds in pictures. They were a steal at 88 cents each!

I got rid of a bunch of un-needed items that weren't upto my quality of standards anymore. I only worked on the room for about an hour but it's a start in the right direction. Of course after that hour my allergies kicked into high gear so I knew it was time to work on something else. I also purchased some pink paint the other day to work on some of my show displays and give them a new face so to speak. Perhaps I can start that next weekend but we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment