Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Exciting things are happening!

Some more of the studio was recently cleaned out. While cleaning it out I was thinking on ways I canbring in new products and what they would be. I've decided to go through my supplies and take inventory. What does this mean for you? It means that I'm now going to be offering jewelry making supplies as well as the finished pieces I've always sold. I was finding things that have never been opened. I also decided on a few new product ideas, that I've never sold before but that are all jewelry supply related. Once I get some of these exciting new items made up I'll post pics and link everyone to them.

I've also been registering for shows to do. I can't wait. I'm waiting to hear back on a few of them now and as soon as the dates are confirmed I'll post an events schedule. These shows are ones of all kinds, some bridal some small school fundraisers, some HUGE craft shows. This is going to be a fantastic year!

No comments:

Post a Comment